Top Post Views

3: Malaysia REITs - Looking For My 2nd Durian Runtuh
4: Is Insurance Really Necessary?
5: Everyone Must be A Millionaire

Head to the watch list on the above tab to see my what's on my radar and foreseeable future postings =)

Decided to make adjustments on the way I blog & share due to time constraints and other commitments. In the coming weeks you should see them. Short updates but more frequent & concise.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

WealthPot Page Revamp

I have revamped one of my pages: http://aboiwealthpot.blogspot.my/p/watchlist.html. I will no longer share my entire portfolio details due to privacy concerns. Instead this page will host a brief overview of my portfolio and soon to come watchlist.

The risk rating figure is quoted based on this methodology: http://aboiwealthpot.blogspot.my/2016/04/aboi-defining-risk-rating-methodology.html.

Equities have fallen out of favour recently due to Brexit effect, nevertheless all the funds I have invested in have outperformed the index. Currently I am busy reading The Five Rules for Successful Stock Investing: Morningstar's Guide to Building Wealth and Winning in the Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment